Given the verbal interest last season, especially on Finals Day, about club blazers we have sourced a supplier.
By sheer coincidence we were able to buy the previous batch off the peg from Brook Taverner, as modelled above by Matthew But that was a seasonal design that has ended and will not be renewed.
We now have a potential new supplier willing to replicate the blazers already in existence but need to determine interest levels before going any further.
The details of ordering a blazer are:
- Cost is £150
- Two payments required
- 50% deposit upon order confirmation
- 50% balance due around 4 weeks before delivery
- Minimum of a total of 10 blazers required for the club to justify placing the opening order
- We’ll confirm individually when we have reached the minimum total and require the deposit to be made. This will most likely be done online through our paypal payment system
- Wait time of approx 18 weeks between deposit and delivery
- Delivery will be to the club, and distribution to individuals from there.
This supplier is proving to be both more cost effective than our off the peg find last year, but also offers the opportunity to split your payments to the club. We are also then able to place orders in batches of 5 after this first bulk purchase.
If you would like to submit your interest then please fill in this form: