Club locations include:
Regent’s Park (home matches ):
- Pitch 1 – Just opposite the Hub in Regents Park; our primary pitch
- Pitch 2 – To the South of the Hub, near the boating lake
- Pitch 3 – On the eastern side of the park, by the Broad Walk
- The Hub – Match day changing facilities (NW1 4RU)
Camden/King’s Cross (clubhouse & training):
- Clubhouse – The White Mustache, NW1 3RD (green marker on map)
- Wednesday Training Facility – Coram’s Fields, WC1N 1DN (yellow marker on map)
- Additional Monday Training Facility (Pre Season Only) – this is not marked on the above map. Please message email@example.com for more details.
Belsize Park Match Day Directions.
Our changing room facilities are within the Hub at Regent’s Park (NW1 4RU).
It is a 15-20 min walk from the below nearby rail & tube stations:
- Baker Street
- Camden Town
- Great Portland St
- Regent’s Park
- St John’s Wood
The walk from all of these stations is roughly the same distance.
If driving, we suggest parking on or around Prince Albert Road (A5205), two roads to the north of the Hub and London Zoo, as it is free at weekends. Parking closer, on the Outer Circle, will see you needing to pay and display at high prices.
Those arriving by bus should refer to TFL for appropriate parking facilities given the long term closure of London Zoo’s coach park.