Club locations include:
Regent’s Park (home matches ):
- Pitch 1 – Just opposite the Hub in Regents Park; our primary pitch
- Pitch 2 – To the South of the Hub, near the boating lake
- Pitch 3 – On the eastern side of the park, by the Cumberland Gate
- The Hub – Match day changing facilities
Camden/King’s Cross (clubhouse & training):
- Clubhouse – The White Mustache, NW1 3RD (green marker on map)
- Training Facility – Coram’s Fields, WC1N 1DN (yellow marker on map)
Belsize Park Match Day Directions.
Our changing room facilities are within the Hub at Regent’s Park.
It is a 15-20 min walk from the below nearby rail & tube stations:
- Baker Street
- Camden Town
- Great Portland St
- Regent’s Park
- St John’s Wood
The walk from all of these stations is roughly the same distance.
If driving, we suggest parking on or around Prince Albert Road (A5205), two roads to the north of the Hub and London Zoo, as it is free at weekends. Parking closer, on the Outer Circle, will see you needing to pay and display.
Those using mini buses or coaches should consider the group parking facility for London Zoo found just off the Outer Circle near Gloucester Gate.