Belsize Park RFC is London’s most central Rugby club with its home grounds in Regents Park. It traces its history back to the founding of the Rugby Football Union (RFU) and is considered the most widely toured amateur club in the world.
We embody the best of amateur club rugby in the heart of London. Our rugby is paramount, evidenced by us having secured 5 promotions across our sides in three seasons. We offer competitive rugby to players of all standards while maintaining incredible camaraderie between all players regardless of rank. Finally, we remain the most widely toured amateur club in the world, touring twice a season (one national and one international) unbroken since 1978 from as far afield as China to Croatia and Brazil to Barbados.
Preseason training runs from July till early September in Regents Park (Tuesdays and Thursdays) while winter training is on Wednesdays at Coram Fields (WC1N).
The Club runs five senior teams, a Vets and a minis section:
- The 1st XV play in London NW 3
- The 2nd XV play in Herts & Middlesex Merit Division 2
- The 3rd XV play in Middlesex Merit Table 4
- The 4th XV play in Herts & Middlesex Merit Division 7
- Our Bulls XV are the heart of the club exemplifying the very spirit of social rugby at its best
- The Vets arrange regular friendly fixtures throughout the season against friendly opposition and touring fellows
- Our minis section, the Regents Park Royals, play on Sunday mornings in Regents Park http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/regentsparkroyals/