Belsize Park RFC is London’s most central Rugby club with its home grounds in Regents Park. It traces its history back to the founding of the Rugby Football Union (RFU) and is considered the most widely toured amateur club in the world.
We embody the best of amateur club rugby in the heart of London. Our rugby is paramount, evidenced by us having secured 6 promotions across our four league sides in three seasons. We offer competitive rugby to players of all standards while maintaining incredible camaraderie between all players regardless of rank. Finally, we remain the most widely toured amateur club in the world, touring twice a season (one national and one international) unbroken since 1989 from as far afield as China to Croatia and Berlin to Bridgetown.
Training runs from mid July till early April on Wednesday evenings at Coram Fields (WC1N).
The Club runs five senior teams, a Vets and a strong relationship with a sister minis section:
- The 1st XV play in London 2 NW.
- The 2nd XV play in Middlesex Merit Division 1.
- The 3rd XV play in Middlesex Merit Division 2.
- The 4th XV play in Middlesex Merit Division 4.
- Our Bulls XV are the heart of the club exemplifying the very spirit of social rugby at its best, playing in a monthly Hertfordshire Merit League mixed with friendlies across London and the home counties.
- The Vets arrange regular friendly fixtures throughout the season against friendly opposition and touring fellows.
- We also have a good relationship with the Regents Park Royals, a minis only section that play every Sunday morning http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/regentsparkroyals/